Friday, July 24, 2009

Mighty Tree of Life decal will be available tomorrow at 12pm CST



Good evening bloggers. The time is here. The new custom MIGHTY TREE OF LIFE is here. Almost. At noon CST tomorrow, our decal will be released for purchase. Click this link to access the store http://www.artfire.com/users/GlassDecals_FusingSupplies I wanted to let our blog followers know first. Also, all current members, as of today, will receive 10% off their next purchase of jewelry and/or decals. After you pay for your item through paypal, please send us a note that you are a blog follower and we will refund your 10% at that time.

Here are some pictures of some dichroic glass pendants I made using this exact decal. I wanted to make a tree of life that looked very solid, like an oak tree. I am very happy with the turnout. The birds on the first one were from a different decal that I combined.

I hope your creative juices are flowing. You will be able to make beautiful jewelry with this custom image.

Stay tuned for Tip #2 on photographing you jewelry to sell.

Ciao

AAE

No comments:

Post a Comment