Thursday, August 13, 2009

Dichroic Glass Jewelry Artist of the Week Mandy Codd




Our very first dichroic glass jewelry artist of the week is Mandy Codd of www.dichroic-creations.com

Mandy will be featured in our weekly newsletter and she has also won 10 tree of life decals. You can visit her store by clicking on the above link. The pictures seen here are dichroic glass pieces Mandy made using fusible decals from our store. If you would like to be considered for artist of the week, simply send us an email at info@aaeglass.com. We will randomly select a new artist from the submissions we receive.

Here is some background info from Mandy about her and her business. Congratulations Mandy!


***My name is Mandy Codd, I'm a glass artist living on the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia.
I have an extreme passion for dichroic glass.
A lot of thought for colours and design goes into each one of my handmade
Dichroic Creations.
I would have to say I am very addicted to glass and don't think I could ever lose the excitement that I feel when I open the kiln after each firing.
I am a stay at home Mum and have been creating my pendants for 2 1/2 years now, I work around my three Children, their ages range from 3 to 13.
I am always learning something new and just having fun experimenting too. I was so very excited to have been able to purchase these new decals and look forward to creating more beautiful pendants with them - my next lot are already in the kiln LOL.***

No comments:

Post a Comment