Thursday, October 1, 2009

Dichroic Glass Artist of the Week - Cindy of Beadnik Boutique



http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7456023

My name is Cindy and I live in a beach community (on the shores of Lake Michigan), with my husband and two cats. I've always had an interest in art, but never really found my niche until one day when my daughter-in-law gave me the tools to start making jewelry. I had no idea what to do with them, but they were a gift. So I bought a couple of how-to books and went at it. It didn't take me long to realize that I found my new love or, I guess you could say, obsession.

With a little prodding from friends and family, I decided it was time to share my creations. And so after weeks of thinking and talking, Beadnik Boutique was born!

Cindy
**************************************************************************************
You make great jewelry Cindy! You will receive 10 free decals with your next order. Thank you for sharing your glass jewelry with us. If you would like to work with dichroic glass jewelry decals that fire on dark glass, visit www.aaeglass.com

Be sure to send your entry for artist of the week to info@aaeglass.com

AAE

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the nice feature! I appreciate the exposure!

    ReplyDelete