Monday, September 6, 2010

Show and Tell - Glass Fusing Creations

Glass Fusing Creations

This blog entry from AAEGlass.com features the glass art work of Glass Fusing Creations.  Visit their website for some great jewelry deals.  Here is a little bit about Glass Fusing Creations.

Glass Fusing Creations is focused on providing high-quality
service
and customer satisfaction-we do everything we can
to meet your expectations. With a variety of offerings to choose
from we're sure you will be happy shopping with us.
     
Glass Fusing Creations makes fused glass jewelry pendants,
dichroic glass jewelry pendants, earrings, barrettes (four sizes), abstract jewelry, pendant-earring sets, Decal Pendants.
My mission is simple and that is to provide the best products and service to my customers. I take great pride in my artwork and much love goes into each and every piece. It's a Business and Hobby I love doing!
All Products Handcrafted in my Chehalis, WA studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment