Sunday, April 14, 2013

Featured Glass Artist Foxy Lady Designs

Gay Russell
Gay is a local glass artist here in SW Florida and is always a pleasure to work with.  Since she has found glass fusing, her work has grown by leaps and bounds.  Below are a few of her pieces and to view her whole collection, visit Foxy Lady Designs.  Learn more about Foxy Lady Designs below.
Many, many years ago when I was young and working and raising a family, I was always interested in crafting. Back then I had little time on my hands, however, I found the same satisfaction no matter what craft I was doing at the time. I thoroughly enjoyed it and found it relaxing, not tedious.

I found glass fusing, through a friend of mine whose daughter had just opened the AAE Glass Art Studio near where I live. From there on I was hooked on glass. I had no idea there were so many possibilities with glass fusing and I am still attempting to learn all of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment